3 Howell Street
Unit has been completely gutted and we have renovated the unit and it is available for rent. 1000 square ft 3 bedroom apartment. Newly renovated completely furnished with all new furniture and appliances.
The unit will be outfitted with all new purchases including:
– Beds, dresser, night stand, blinds, convenience lamp.
– Linens (2 sets) pillows, towels (3 sets) wastebaskets and garbage can.
– Fridge, stove, dining table for 2, cookware, microwave, dishes, silverware, etc ( special requests for long term tenants can be looked at)
– Living room furniture
– Cable TV and Internet
– 50″ TV in Living Room
– 32″ TV in master bed room
– 32″ TV in Bedroom #2
– Toilet paper, soap and shampoo are supplied for weekly or less.
– BBQ supplied but propane refills are the responsibility of long term tenants
– Washer and Dryer in Basement (laundry soap is supplied by tenant)
*Monthly Rentals are subject to a $150.00 deep cleaning fee per stay. Damages or missing materials will be billed immediately. All items are inventoried after each stay.
Booking is on a first-come first-served basis. Booking in advance is highly recommended to ensure the unit is available.
Inquire for a corporate rate. E-transfers and PO’s are accepted as forms of payment
Monthly rental payment is due on the first of each month.
Cots Available Upon Request – $25/night per cot
Keys that are not returned or lost will be invoiced at $25 per key.
Renters are responsible for any damage. Misuse of heating control may result in aditional charge.
Absolutely NO SMOKING
Pickle Lake Rentals are smoke-free. A $250 cleaning fee will be charged for smoking in the units
|Per night||Per week||Per Month|
|1 person $130||1 person $800||1 person $2150|
|2 people $180||2 people $950||2 people $2400|
|3 people $240||3 people $1150||3 people $2550|
Due to increase in tax, as of May 1st, 2023 rates will increase.